Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and dry onion soup and recipe mix combine to flavor this scrumptious chili featuring chicken, cannellini beans and chili powder, and served with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onion.
Prep: 10 min
Total: 40 min
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 30 ounces (about 2 cans) cannellini beans, drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces diced green chilies (2 cans)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and/or monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups sour cream
- sliced green onion.
- Arrange the onion, green chili, chicken, beans, cumin, oregano, garlic,salt, and ground black pepper in a slow cooker.
- Pour-in chicken broth and set the slow cooker to high. Slow cook for 5 to 6 hours.
- Gently stir and then transfer to individual serving bowls. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Add-in a generous amount of sour cream and shredded cheese, and sliced green onion on top
- Serve. share and enjoy!