- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, split
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips (each breast should make around 4 strips). Season the chicken with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and add the zucchini, squash, and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently until the squash and zucchini are tender-crisp.
- Place the chicken over the squash and zucchini and top with the cheddar cheese. Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs evenly over the cheese and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the breadcrumbs are golden.
Source:The Two Bite Club
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)