- 1 lime
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. coarse sugar
- 3 cups frozen seedless watermelon
- 1 cup sparkling wine, chilled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Additional sparkling wine
- Garnish: watermelon wedges
- Cut lime in half. Cut 1 half into wedges, and rub on rims of 8 (6-oz.) cocktail glasses; dip rims in coarse sugar to coat.
- Process frozen watermelon, 1 cup chilled sparkling wine, sugar, salt, and juice from remaining lime half in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared glasses; top off with additional sparkling wine. Garnish, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)