Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Servings: 4 – 6
- 2 (4 Ounce) Packages Goat Cheese
- I Recipe Quick Tomato Sauce
- Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- 1 Loaf Crusty Baguette Bread
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Heat the tomato sauce in a saucepan, and season with red pepper flakes if using. Keep warm.
- Slice the bread into 1/2 inch slices and place on a baking sheet.
- Place under the broiler and brown each side of the bread slices (crostini).
- Place a garlic clove on a fork and rub vigorously on one side of each of the crostini.
- Brush each crostini lightly with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place each of the goat cheese logs into their own oven safe small baking dish and then pour the hot tomato sauce over top until it almost but not quite covers the cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Place each dish on a larger plate and surround it with the crostini.
- Serve hot.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)