- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium)
- 1 (12-ounce) package meatless fat-free crumbles (such as Lightlife Smart Ground)
- 1 (7-ounce) can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 cups baked corn tortilla chips (6 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced peeled avocado (about 1 medium)
- 3/4 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Add bell pepper, chopped onion, and crumbles; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove 1 chile and 1 tablespoon sauce from can; reserve remaining chiles and sauce for another use.
- Chop chile; add chile, sauce, beans, and tomatoes to pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
- Arrange 1 1/3 cups chips on each of 6 plates. Top each serving with 1 cup bean mixture, 1/3 cup lettuce, about 2 1/2 tablespoons avocado, 2 tablespoons onion, 2 tablespoons cheese, and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)