- 1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2tablespoons finely choppedcarrots
- 1tablespoon finely choppedscallion, white part
- 1large radish, finely chopped
- 2inches piece of celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄8teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1dash hot pepper sauce
- Place the cheese in the mixer or food processor, at medium speed and blend cheese to a creamy stage.
- Add additional ingredients and blend on low till fully mixed into cheese.
- Scrape out of mixer bowl with a spatula and store in a covered bowl in refrigerator for 24 hours for the flavors to mingle.
- Serve on toasted bagels, as an omelet filling, with crudites or crackers, etc.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)