- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 6~8 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2~3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/8 teaspoons brandy
- a few drops of almond extract
- a pinch of salt
- apricot preserve
- Bake at 350F for about 10 minutes.
- sliced pears (plus lemon juice to prevent pears from darkening)
- Bake at 375F for about 25 minutes.
- Brush glaze on baked tarts.
Source: The Culinary Tribune
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)