- 8 pieces Banana or Saba cut into halves, lenghtwise
- 3 pieces Jackfruits cut into strips
- 6 tbsp Sugar brown
- 16 pieces Spring Roll Wrappers
- 3 cups Cooking Oil
- Get a piece of wrapper spread it in a big plate.
- Get a piece of banana and roll it over into the sugar then place it on top of the wrapper. Add 2-3 strips of Jackfruits.
- Grab the edge of the wrapper and roll it.
- Flip both sides to cover then roll till the end to close. Do the same procedure for the remaining bananas.
- Heat up the cooking oil in a pan. Add the wrapped bananas.
- Fry until the color turns into golden brown or until the jackfruits inside starts to burst from the wrapper. Gently stir them to the floating caramelized sugar to coat them.
- Remove from the pan. Put in a strainer to drain the oil.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- There you have it. Enjoy!
Source: Spices And Spikes
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)