- 4 pcs mature coconut, shredded
- 1 pc young coconut, shredded
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cups water
- 1 kg malagkit flour
- banana leaves, wilted
- 3/4 cup molasses
- Extract coconut milk from mature coconut by adding water and squeezing out gata or coconut milk.
- Strain and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to coconut milk.
- Mix well.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on wilted banana leaves, roll and seal ends.
- Bake over live charcoal 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
(Visited 1,771 times, 1 visits today)