Tuna Salad Over Crackers makes a good appetizer or snack. It is quick and easy to make and friendly on your budget. I like it because it is simple and delicious. I can put it on top of any cracker. It works great on Ritz and Sky flakes.
As I mentioned, this is a simpler tuna salad version compared to the regular tuna salad that I do. This recipe has lesser ingredients too. I prepare this during snack time for the entire family. It does not even take me more than 5 minutes for me to complete it.
I suggest serving this cold. However, it might take a while to chill your tuna salad after making it. What I do is place the canned tuna and mayonnaise in the fridge hours before making the tuna salad. I simply whip all the ingredients together during the time that we need it and serve it cold over crackers.
Try this Tuna Salad Over Crackers Recipe. Enjoy
- 1 can (6-oz) albacore tuna in water, drained
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced celery
- 1 teaspoon superfine mustard powder
- A dash of ground black pepper
- A dash of salt
- 1 pack of soda crackers or snack cracker
- Combine tuna, onion, and celery in a bowl. Using a spoon, mix all the ingredients together.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard powder. Continue to mix. Taste the mixture and add salt and pepper as needed. Make sure that the ingredients are well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Scoop a tablespoon of the mixture and top over crackers.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!