- 1 (184 gram) can of tuna, drained
- 1/2 tsp of parsley (optional)
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of spring onions, finely chopped dusting of garlic powder
- 2 pieces if bread
- 1 tbsp of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese of your choice
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Add the tuna, parsley, onions, celery, garlic, and mayo to a mixing bowl.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix until everything is well combined.
- Place the bread on a baking pan.
- Spread the tuna evenly over the top of each piece of bread and add the cheese over the top.
- Place the tuna melts in the oven for 5 to 7 minutes depending on how crunchy you want the bread.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy your tuna melts.
Source: Cook N Share
Via: Tuna Melts Recipe
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)