- 1/4 kg dulong, washed and drained
- 1 big red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp water
- fine salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 pcs chopped garlic
- 2 chilies, chopped (I used green chili and chili flakes)
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine dulong, red onion, rice flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix it gently. Add egg and water. Mix until combined.
- Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed frying pan. While you’re waiting for the oil to be heated, put some of the mixture in a saucer or small plate, about 2 Tbsp.
- Gently pour the mixture in the pan. You can also use laddle to pour the mixture.
- Cook each side for about a minute or two or until crispy and golden brown in color. Cooked it over medium-high heat.
- Remove from the pan and let the excess oil drain using a metal mesh strainer. Meanwhile, make your dipping sauce. Combine vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar, chilies and garlic. Mix until sugar and salt dissolved completely.
- Serve with rice. Share and enjoy.
Source: Wow To Life
(Visited 98 times, 1 visits today)