- 1 lb.grilled pork belly,chopped
- 5 (12 oz. total weight) pieces extra firm tofu
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup cane vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Pat the tofu dry with paper towels. Fry both sides until the color turns golden brown.Let the temperature cool down and then slice each piece into smaller cubes. Set aside.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Mix well. Microwave for 20 seconds.
- Combine pork belly and tofu in a large bowl. Add the onion and scallions. Toss.
- Pour-in the vinegar mixture. Toss once more.
- Serve with Rice and share :)
(Visited 803 times, 1 visits today)