- 1 lb firm fried tofu, cubed (it should be crisp outside but soft inside)
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock (chicken or beef stock can also be used)
- 2 teaspoons cooking rice wine1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch1 thumb ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons salted black beans (tausi), rinsed and chopped
- 6 green onions (or leeks), sliced in 2 inch length
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced2 cups bok choy, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- In a bowl, combine vegetable stock, cornstarch, sesame oil, cooking rice wine, soy sauce, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Stir until every is well incorporated and set aside.
- Heat a pan and pour-in cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, sautE the garlic and ginger.
- Add the black beans and chef for a minute.
- Add the red bell pepper and chef for another minute.
- Put-in the fried tofu and chef for 2 minutes.
- Add the green onion and bok choy and chef for 2 minutes more.
- Pour-in the sauce mixture and cook until the texture becomes thick.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
- Share and Enjoy!
Source: Lutuing Bahay
(Visited 134 times, 1 visits today)