Servings: 12 to 16
- Double-layer chocolate cake
- 2 cups finely crushed toffee candy (such as Heath Bars; about 12 oz. total)
- Caramel crème fraîche
- About 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- Split the layers of the double-layer chocolate cake, making four. Fold toffee candy into 2 cups caramel crème fraîche; spread a third of the mixture on each of the first three cake layers.
- Frost the outside of the cake with remaining caramel crème fraîche; sprinkle top with almonds.
(Visited 81 times, 1 visits today)