- 1 medium chocolate sponge cake (sliced)
- 1 ltr vanilla ice cream
- 3 tbsp coffee powder
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Take half of the cake slices spread them onto the base of the 8-inch springform pan.
- Dissolve 2 tbsp of coffee in ½ cup water and then sprinkle half of the coffee mixture onto the cake slices in the pan.
- Take a mixing bowl and combine vanilla ice cream, cream cheese and hung curd and make it smooth.
- Spread half of this mixture onto the cake slices and make it even using spatula.
- Now spread remaining cake slices and sprinkle half of the coffee mixture onto the slices.
- In the remaining ice cream batter add rest of the coffee powder and mix well.
- Spread this mixture onto the cake slices and make it even using spatula.
- Using sieve sprinkle cocoa powder onto the top of the ice cream layer then place the pan in refrigerator for 3-4 hrs. or until it sets nicely.
Source: The Recipe Dose
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)