Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 5 cups water
- 1 (1-inch) piece ginger, sliced
- 1 medium-sized onion, quartered
- 1 medium-sized green tomato, quartered
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, quartered
- 1 kilo pampano, scaled and gutted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 lemongrass bulbs, pounded
- 2 stalks leek, sliced into 2-inch lengths
- 1 bundle sweet potato tops (dahon ng kamote)
- Place water in a pot and bring to a boil. Add ginger, onion, green tomato, and ripe tomato; simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add fish and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add lemongrass and leeks.
- Just before serving, add sweet potato tops. Serve hot.
(Visited 326 times, 1 visits today)