- 1 kilo Fresh Mussels (clean it thoroughly and soak in tap water at least an hour before cooking)
- 1 piece ginger
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 piece tomato
- 1 glass of clear soda (7-up or Sprite)
- 1 medium sized green papaya (quartered)
- 2 bunches of Fresh Chili Leaves
- Oil (for sautéing)
- Sauté garlic, onion, and tomatoes in a little oil.
- Add fresh mussels and give it a quick stir.Add the green papaya and clear soda.
- Throw in the fresh chili leaves and a piece of green chili.Allow to simmer until the mussels open up.Give it one quick boil and it is done.
Source: I Am The Cook
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)