Cooking Time: 9 Minutes Prep Time:9 Minutes
Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 3/4 cups)
- 1 (8-ounce) package uncooked linguine
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium tamari sauce or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice or rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) package Thai-flavored or plain baked tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Bring 2 quarts water to a boil in a saucepan. Place linguine in boiling water 5 minutes; add peas, and cook 2 minutes.
- Combine peanut oil and next 5 ingredients. Drain pasta mixture, and return to pan. Stir in peanut sauce and tofu. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve immediately.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)