- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) trout fillets
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime slices (optional)
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Arrange trout on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Brush half of juice mixture inside of fish. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Brush remaining juice mixture over fish. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro; garnish with lime slices and cilantro sprigs, if desired.
(Visited 231 times, 1 visits today)