- 2 pounds boned pork loin, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 cups (1 x 1/4-inch) julienne-cut red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups hot cooked basmati rice
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 8 lime wedges
- To prepare stew, trim fat from pork. Place pork and next 5 ingredients (pork through garlic) in an electric slow cooker. Cover with lid, and cook on low-heat setting for 8 hours. Remove pork from slow cooker, and coarsely chop. Add peanut butter to liquid in slow cooker; stir well. Stir in pork.
- Combine stew and rice in a large bowl. Top each serving with onions and peanuts; serve with lime wedges.
(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)