- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-ounce) bottle roasted red bell peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook 4 minutes or until onion is golden, stirring frequently. Stir in coconut milk, curry paste, and black pepper. Add the chicken; bring to a simmer.
- Cook 8 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients, and cook 1 minute.
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)