- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups firmly packed sliced napa cabbage
- 1 to 2 thinly sliced radishes
- Whisk together brown sugar, lime zest, lime juice, fish sauce, and chili-garlic sauce in a large bowl. Stir in peanuts, green onions, and cilantro.
- Toss peanut sauce with cabbage and radishes. Serve immediately.
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)