- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 12 ounces peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 1/4 cups vertically sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped dry-roasted cashews, unsalted
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Add shrimp to pan during last 3 minutes of cook time. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Combine juice, sugar, Sriracha, and fish sauce in a large bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Add pasta mixture, lettuce, and next 4 ingredients (through cilantro) to juice mixture; toss to coat.
- Place about 2 cups pasta mixture on each of 4 plates. Sprinkle each serving with 4 teaspoons cashews.
(Visited 185 times, 1 visits today)