Total Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 6 (serving size: about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 ounces sea scallops
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chile paste with garlic
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup prechopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat, drained and shell pieces removed
- 2 fresh lemongrass stalks, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- Bring 1/4 cup water to a simmer in a large skillet. Add scallops to pan; cover and cook 3 minutes or until done. Remove scallops from pan with a slotted spoon; pat scallops dry with paper towels. Place scallops in a large bowl. Add shrimp to simmering water in pan; cover and cook 3 minutes or until done. Drain well; add to scallops.
- While scallops and shrimp cook, combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and chile paste; stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add juice mixture, bell pepper, and remaining ingredients to scallop mixture; toss gently to combine.
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)