Preparation Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (16/20 count)
- coconut lime rice
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher or 3/4 tsp. regular salt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Prepare Coconut-Lime Rice.
- Meanwhile, process cilantro, next 7 ingredients, and 3 Tbsp. olive oil in a food processor 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Sauté shrimp in remaining 1 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in cilantro mixture. Serve over rice. *Note: Nutritional analysis includes rice.
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)