Servings: 4 (serving size: 2 cups)
- 6 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 (4-inch) lemongrass stalk, halved and crushed
- 1/2 habanero chile pepper, minced
- 1 cup thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 pound´ large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine chicken broth, kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, and habanero in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and shrimp to pan; cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are done. Add juice, fish sauce, tomato, and onions to pan; cook 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in coconut milk and cilantro. Discard lemongrass stalk and lime leaves. Serve.
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)