Cooking Time: 13 Minutes
- 2 teaspoons roasted peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (9.2-ounce) package original grilled tofu (such as Marjon), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups coarsely chopped bok choy (about 1 large head)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted cashews, salted
- 2 cups chilled cooked jasmine or basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 lime wedges
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and next 3 ingredients; sauté 3 minutes. Add coconut and brown sugar; cook 1 minute. Push tofu mixture to one side of pan. Add egg to empty side of pan; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until soft-scrambled.
- Add bok choy, green beans, and cashews, and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in rice and soy sauce, and cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve with lime wedges.
- Note: The rice for this recipe was prepared ahead and chilled overnight. It was cooked in the microwave according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Use 2/3 cup uncooked rice and 1 1/3 cups water to get a 2-cup yield of cooked rice. If you have any kind of leftover cooked rice from another meal, you may substitute it for the jasmine rice, if desired.
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)