- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons sweetened chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm.
- Add broth, chili sauce, and fish sauce; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Cook until broth mixture is reduced to 2/3 cup (about 4 minutes). Remove from heat; add lime juice and peanut butter, stirring until smooth. Serve sauce over chicken; sprinkle with peanuts. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)