Servings: 1 Whole Pizza
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter Smooth
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) bottled ginger
- 1 teaspoon(s) bottled garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 8 ounce(s) chicken
- 1 bell pepper thin strips
- 4 scallions
- 1/2 large carrot shredded
- 8 ounce(s) mozzarella shredded
- Use your own favorite 12″ pizza dough recipe.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and water in a small bowl.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove from pan and cut into thin strips.
- Cut bell pepper into thin strips. Slice scallions. Combine pepper, scallions and chicken into a small bowl. Add 1 TBS of peanut mixture and toss to coat.
- Place oven rack in lowest position. Roll pizza dough out on a lightly floured surface. Place on a pizza pan lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake pizza crust until puffed and lightly crisped, 8 – 10 minutes.
- Spread remaining peanut mixture on baked pizza crust. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes then top with mozzarella and bake until pizza is crispy and golden and the cheese is melted (11 – 13 min).
- Optional: Include 2 TBS of fresh cilantro sprinkled on pizza.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)