- 3 cupsWhite Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped seeded Thai chile
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat; stir in chicken and coconut milk.
- Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)