- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons Thai fish sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 16 napa (Chinese) cabbage leaves (about 1 head)
- Lime wedges (optional)
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add first 3 ingredients to pan. Cook 5 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring to crumble. Drain. Return chicken mixture to pan; stir in mint, cilantro, juice, fish sauce, and pepper.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture onto each cabbage leaf. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
(Visited 89 times, 1 visits today)