- 1 (1-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup cubed peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomato halves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 12 Bibb lettuce leaves
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the steak with salt and black pepper. Place steak on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Combine sliced steak, cucumber, and next 5 ingredients (through cilantro) in a large bowl. Combine sugar, soy sauce, juice, and red pepper. Drizzle over steak mixture; toss well to coat.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Arrange 2 lettuce leaves on each tortilla. Spoon 2/3 cup steak mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)