Servings: 4 wrap
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 12 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place tortillas on a work surface; brush lightly with 2 teaspoons juice mixture.
- Arrange 1/2 cup lettuce on each tortilla; top each with 3 ounces beef.
- Combine carrots and mint; arrange about 3 tablespoons carrot mixture over each serving.
- Drizzle each serving with about 1 tablespoon of remaining juice mixture; roll up.
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)