- ¼ cup smooth all-natural, pure peanut butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ Tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Sriracha or other hot chili sauce
- 1 pound steak, thinly sliced across the grain
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1½ Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk the peanut butter, fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, Sriracha and lime juice; set aside.
- In a large pan on high heat, add beef and cook until browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the peanut butter mixture about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately
- Optional: Top with green onion and peanuts, if desired.
Source: Nosh My Way
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)