Total time: 30 Minutes
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, stem and coarse leaves trimmed, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 quarter-size slice fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- A few cilantro sprigs, plus leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste*
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-in. slices
- Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). In a food processor, pulse all ingredients except for pork into a paste, adding a bit of water if needed. In a medium bowl, mix pork with paste. Let sit 15 minutes.
- Grill pork, turning once, until browned, about 6 minutes total.
- Serve with rice, vegetables, and cilantro leaves.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)