Servings: 10 (serving size: 1 taco)
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 to 3 drained canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 10 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion, garlic, and beef; cook 6 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble beef. Stir in corn and next 6 ingredients (corn through chiles). Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture into each tortilla.
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)