- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 green onions, sliced
- sesame seeds
- Mix together sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ground mustard, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes and pour into a large ziptop bag.
- Add salmon to bag and refrigerate 2 to 6 hours.
- Remove salmon from marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- Pour marinade into a small saucepan. Whisk in cornstarch. Bring to a boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Heat vegetable oil in an oven-proof skillet. Add salmon with skin facing up. Cook until seared and flip over. Baste with sauce and place in 300 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Baste with more sauce and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
Source: Spicy Southern Kitchen
Via: Teriyaki Salmon
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)