- 3~4 ginger chicken balls , cut into small pieces
- teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5~2 tablespoons sugar
- cooked rice
- 1 boiled egg, cut in half
- daikon radish sprouts
- Make teriyaki sauce. Cook soy sauce and sugar in a pan over medium heat until it thickens.
- Add chicken ball pieces to the sauce. Coat the pieces with the sauce.
- Place the chicken balls, egg, and sprouts on cooked rice. Serve with more teriyaki sauce if you like.
Source: The Culinary Tribune
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)