- 1/2 pound tilapia fillets (cut into chunks)
- 1 small head bok choy (chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup daikon radish (thinly sliced)
- 3/4 cup mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 red onion (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup tamarind paste
- 3 cups water
- 2 dried red chile peppers or 1 long green pepper
- 1 small ginger root (optional)
- In a medium pot, add the tilapia, bok choy, tomatoes, radish, mushrooms, onions and ginger (if using).
- Stir together the tamarind paste and water, then pour into the pot. Toss in the pepper(s) if using. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes or until the fish is cooked through (no more than 10 minutes). Do not overcook. Otherwise the fish will fall apart.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)