2. Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; stir with a whisk. Bring to a boil over high heat; cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Reserve 1 1/2 cups sauce mixture. Add chicken and beans to pan; cook 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly heated.
Stack tortillas; wrap stack in damp paper towels and microwave at HIGH for 25 seconds. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla; roll up. Arrange tortillas, seam sides down, in bottom of a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with reserved sauce and cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and sauce is bubbly.Top with tomato and cilantro.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a roasting pan or jelly-roll pan; toss well. Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Cool 10 minutes.
Place half of squash mixture and half of broth in a blender. Remove center piece of blender lid (to allow steam to escape); secure blender lid on blender. Place a clean towel over opening in blender lid (to avoid splatters). Blend until smooth. Pour into a large saucepan. Repeat procedure with remaining squash mixture and broth. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top with chives and pepper, if desired.
Perfect for Special Occasion like Birthday Party, Anniversary and Christmas holidays. It looks so elegant and so easy to prepare!Try this and it will be the one biggest challenge to you today. Hope you enjoy :)
Stuffed Crown Roast of Pork
Preparation: 15 min Bake: 1-1/2 hours Servings: 8
1 pork loin crown roast (5 to 6 pounds, about 10 ribs)
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1/2 cup diced celery
1/4 cup butter, cubed
3 cups day-old cubed bread
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup apricot preserves
1 cup whole fresh cranberries, optional
Place roast, rib ends up, in a shallow roasting pan; sprinkle with seasoned salt. Cover rib ends with foil. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms and celery in butter until tender.
Stir in the bread cubes, salt and pepper. Spoon into the center of the roast. Brush sides of roast with preserves.
Bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a thermometer inserted into stuffing and meat between ribs both read 145°; remove foil. Let meat stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
If desired, thread cranberries on a 20-in. piece of thin string or thread.
Transfer roast to a serving platter. Loop the cranberry string in and out of the rib ends.
A Cordon bleu is meat wrapped around cheese (or with cheese filling), then breaded and pan fried or deep fried.
Total Time: 51 min Preparation Time: 30 min Cooking Time: 21 min Servings: 6 servings
4 pieces boneless chicken breast, about 6 ounces each
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
12 slices thin sliced ham
4 slices of Swiss cheese
1 piece raw egg
4 teaspoon butter, softened
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tsp paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Combine softened butter and salt then mix well
3. Place a piece of chicken breast in a flat surface then brush the top with the butter-salt mixture and sprinkle some paprika.
4. Top the chicken breast with ham slices followed by the Swiss Cheese
5. Start rolling the chicken breast from one end to the other. Make sure that it is tightly rolled. You may use a toothpick to fasten the end of the chicken breast to keep it from rolling back.
6. After rolling all the chickn breast, combine the remaining butter-salt mixture with egg and whisk until every ingredient is evenly distributed.
7. Brush the outer part of the chicken breasts with the egg-butter-salt mixture then dredge in bread crumbs.
8. Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish then bake for 25 minutes. If the chicken is not fully cooked by this time, you can loosely cover it with aluminum foil and continue baking at lower temperature until the chicken is cooked.
9. Remove from the oven and slice into individual servings.