Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 2-3 tbsp. Miracle Whip
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare a small baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the potato flakes onto the center of a piece of tin foil, covering an area about the size of one of your pieces of chicken.
- Using a basting brush or the back side of a spoon, spread 1 TB Miracle Whip over the surface of the chicken. Salt and pepper to preference.
- Sit the chicken on the bed of flakes you prepared. Sprinkle potato flakes on the top of the chicken to cover. Press lightly on the chicken to secure the flakes. Flip the chicken over and press again to completely coat the chicken with flakes. Sprinkle more potato flakes on as necessary.
- Repeat with the rest of your chicken.
- Place the chicken in your baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1/2 hour or until juice runs clear.