Chocolate Malt Shake
Servings: 3 (serving size: 2/3 cup)
- 2 cups chocolate low-fat ice cream
- 1/4 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons fat-free double chocolate sundae syrup
- Place all ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour into 3 glasses. Serve
Cookies and Cream Milk Shakes
- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies such as Oreos
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- Place 3 cookies in a ziplock bag. Seal bag and crush cookies with a rolling pin.
- In a blender, combine ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add crushed cookies and pulse a few times just to blend.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and garnish each with a cookie or a dollop of whipped cream drizzled with chocolate syrup, if desired.