Number of servings: 4
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, sliced into thin pieces
- 3 cups mung bean sprouts, washed
- 3/4 cups scallions, cut in 1 inch length
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Saute the garlic, ginger, and onion.
- Add the sliced chicken breast. Cook for 5 minutes in medium heat.
- Add the soy sauce, cooking wine, and sesame oil. Stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put-in the mung bean sprouts. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the scallions, sugar, salt, and ground black pepper.Stir and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve.Share and enjoy!