Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 to 3
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup taba ng talangka (crab fat)
- 1 teaspoon atsuete (annatto powder), soaked in 3 tablespoons hot water then strained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups of rice
- sliced calamansi
- In a hot pan, saute the garlic and crab fat in the olive oil. When the mixture starts to bubble vigorously, add the atsuete juice. Cook for about 30 seconds. Add the rice and cook until rice is fully coated in the crab fat.
- Serve with calamansi slices and your favorite grilled seafood, pork, or chicken.
(Visited 1,053 times, 1 visits today)