- 3 chicken whole legs – cut bite size pieces [skin removed]
- 500 gm orange sweet potatoes – peeled and cut chunky pieces
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2-3 sprigs curry leaves
- 2-3 stalks lemongrass – crushed
- 5 shallots – chopped
- 3 pips garlic – chopped
- 2 tbsp meat curry powder
- 3 tbsp chilli boh
- ½ tbsp toasted belacan
- ½ turmeric powder – optional
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- ½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet condensed milk
- 2 cups water
- Mix curry powder, turmeric powder, belacan and chilli boh with some water into a thick paste.
- Heat oil in wok, sauté chopped lemongrass, shallots and garlic until aromatic. Add in curry leaves and curry paste. Stir fry until fragrant, add in the chicken and stir to mix well, then add in the sweet potatoes. Continue to stir fry until well mixed.
- Add in water and seasoning, bring to boil, then low heat to simmer for 20 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are soft and chicken is cooked.
- Dish up to serve.
Source: Cooking Pleasure
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)