- 1 jar (12 oz) Herdez Traditional Chipotle Mexican Cooking Sauce
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- 3 heaping tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 lime juiced and strained
- fresh cilantro, chopped (to garnish) – optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Place frozen wings on large cookie sheet that has been sprayed liberally with cooking spray.
- Season wings with salt and pepper and bake in oven for 35 minutes or until wings start to brown, turning once halfway through.
- While wings are baking, mix 1 jar of Herdez Traditional Chipotle Mexican Cooking sauce, brown sugar, and lime juice. Stir well to combine and set aside.
- Remove wings from oven, place in large bowl and coat with about 4 tablespoons sauce. Return wings to pan and broil 3-4 minutes until they start to look crispy.
- Remove wings from oven and toss with more sauce. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serves 4 people.
- You may have some sauce left over. This is great to dip fries in too!
Source: Grumpy’s Honey Bunch
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)