- 1 whole medium sized fish. Normally we use Lapu Lapu (Red Grouper)
- Cooking oil for frying
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 medium sized carrots, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 4 tablespoons water
- Fry the fish in a frying pan. Once done, remove the fish from the pan and drain excess oil.
- To prepare the sauce, mix all the ingredients together except for the last ingredient.
- Bring to a boil.
- When the mixture is already boiling and the vegetable tender, add the cornstarch+water mixture to thicken the sauce. remove from fire.
Source: Kiko’s Kitchen
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)