- 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, plus more for assembling
- 1 teaspoon juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 20 ounces freshly ground beef, divided into four 5-ounce patties
- 4 toasted hamburger buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 8 slices crisply cooked bacon
- Combine lobster, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chives in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, season burger patties generously with salt and pepper and cook burgers to desired doneness on a hot grill or in a skillet on the stovetop, 125°F for medium rare or 135°F for medium, topping with cheese for last minute of cooking. Let burger patties rest for 5 minutes off heat.
- Top bottom buns with mayonnaise, tomato, and lettuce. Top with burger patty, then divide lobster salad mixture evenly between burgers. Top each burger with 2 slices bacon. Close burgers and serve immediately.
(Visited 71 times, 1 visits today)