- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
- 5 scallions, finely sliced
- ¼ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2-4 sage leaves
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 100 ml white wine
- a splash cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400℉ (200℃).
- Mix the goat cheese with scallions, bell pepper and water, so you have a paste. Place a chicken breast on the cutting board. Cut a pocket into the breast horizontally from the side. Place half the cheese mixture into the pocket you just made. Place a sage leave on top of the chicken breast. Wrap 2-3 slices prosciutto round the chicken breast, to lock the mixture inside. Place chicken breast in an ovenproof dish. Repeat with the other chicken breast.
- Pour the wine and cream into the dish, and cook the chicken in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with pasta and a nice salad.
Source:Sweet Sour Savory
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)